Monday, February 8, 2010

Love in the Twilight

I just LOVE Valentines!
The shop looked so romantic, but really the chocolate candy that my mom sprinkled around was my favorite part! Anyway there were so many architectural items, old church windows, huge corbels, mantels and pediments. There were also beautiful pillows, bedding, tablecloths and lampshade covers that were all handmade by Gale. We had so many antique religious treasures,vintage clothing and amazing unique finds. There was also a special "Twlight" section. I don't really understand what that was all about but lots of the girls are really into the books and movies. Of course, I was the center of attention. I wore my "little black dress" and my black veil with the tiny black pearls on it. I looked very alluring and no one could resist me! Our next event is Feb. 26,27,28. I can't tell you about it yet, but it's going to be a real "production"! Hope you can make it. Kisses, Kisses, Kisses....MatildaIMG_4257








Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check in all the time to see you Matilda! Your posts make my day. Happy Valentine's Day. You wear black very well.

Kathy

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Matilda is still a doll! The shop looks fabulous!! Hope all is well, Hugs ,Janna

Ticking and Toile said...

The shop looks absolutely amazing!! I want to come shop~ wish you were closer. Matilda is toooooo cuuuuuute!!

Shellagh

p.s.
Thanks so much for coming by the other day....I'm now a follower!

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

I had such a fabulous time at your barn sale in January...looking forward to more treasures this month, and of course, giving you a pat on your sweet head.
Happy Valentine's Day, Matilda ;-)

P.S. When you have time, stop by my blog to see my blissful brood.

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

I had such a fabulous time at your barn sale in January...looking forward to more treasures this month, and of course, giving you a pat on your sweet head.
Happy Valentine's Day, Matilda ;-)

P.S. When you have time, stop by my blog to see my blissful brood.

Mélanie A. said...

The shop looks fantastic. I wish you were closer