Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's a storybook Easter! Starring ME as the Easter Bunny!






My Mom had another antique event and it was filled with vintage Easter decor, lots of bunnies and eggs and lambs and most important ME! As you know my mom named her shop after me so obviously I am the most important thing! Wow, everything was so charming and springy !









She had a cottage bedroom set, really cool religious items and sweet Victorian bric a brac! Actually she has so many wonderful items, I can't even begin to talk about it all.








Everyone always starts lining up early in front of my mom's shop so they can be the first ones in, you know they are so anxious to see me. Yes, they do come to find fabulous antiques, but I'm the main attraction. If you want more information about me, you can email my mom. She travels a lot to find all this cool stuff, but she will get back to you as soon as she can!




I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!


GOD BLESS!!!!





















Next month my mom is going to do a gypsy garden theme! I already got a sneak peak and wow! is it amazing! A whole gypsy hide away made with all kinds of architectural elements, I hope you can come and see it. I'm sure I'll be dressed in something fun and look darling as usual.....maybe if you come I will let you pet me!!!!!

3 comments:

Cottage Dreaming said...

Matlida,
I would like to invite you to my blog. I love the Easter show pictures.
Heather
http://cottagedreaming.blogspot.com/

Ally Jay said...

What a star. Clearly very talented and destined to go far.

Painted Pink Pot said...

I just found your blog off another blog. You have great ideas. Love the blog. Can't wait to check back.....Stacy