Thursday, September 25, 2008

Girls gone wild shopping trip!!


Hello everyone! Well my mom and some of the girls from our shop went on another buying trip. I didn't get to go this time because it was too hot to take a precious dog like me across county! However, "Harold" a silly stuffed animal that my parents keep in the truck went with them and they took lots of pictures of him, [oh brother], why would they want pictures of another dog!!! Anyway here are the pictures from their trip and also pictures of our last event, "Feather Your Nest". I, of course, was the center of attention! I was in a "bird" house and everybody loved how adorable I looked!
Our next event is Oct 17,18,19 and it is going to be really fun, spooky, dramatic and full of lots of great treasurers that my mom has been saving for this event!!!! The barn is full of fun! I hope you can make it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

trash talk said...

Matilda-I'm sorry you didn't get to go shopping. We girls do love to shop, but I know it's only because she loves you s-o-o much and didn't want you to get too hot and your fur to frizz. Looks like she got some great stuff and saw a lot of fun locations. Love the old laundry building. Deb