Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hawaii……..You have got to be kidding!!!!!????

 

It’s unbelievable,  After all my hard work of looking adorable at our last event, my Mom and Dad took off for Hawaii and left me behind!  It was my human brother’s birthday, so they went over to see him.  Well, when have they flown thousands of miles for my birthday?????

IMG_4840

 

My Mom gave some flimsy excuse about how she went antique shopping and brought back a suitcase full of smalls, but I know they didn’t go over there to shop for Matilda’s Mouse!

IMG_4807 IMG_4848

 

They took pictures of my brother, Joel, and his girlfriend, Jas, so I thought I would show you the pictures.    My Mom really likes her and thinks she is “adorable”.  I really don’t think my Mom should use the word, “adorable” unless she is talking about ME!

They also went to a Chinese cemetery

IMG_4821 IMG_4822 IMG_4823 IMG_4816

Oh course it was way cool and beautiful, but I didn’t get to see it!

My Mom even took pictures of the rock fence because it had so much moss growing on it……she really likes moss I guess.

IMG_4818 IMG_4829

IMG_4825

They also went to King Kamiamia’  or somebody like that, palace!  I don’t have a palace, what’s with that?

 

IMG_4787

And then to totally top it off they had a Birthday party for Joel and some fancy dancy place, but I wasn’t invited!!!!IMG_4808 IMG_4838 IMG_4793

Oh, also my Mom almost got eaten by some giant leaves, but she made it home okay.  I decided to ignore everyone for a day and then they will realize that next time they go to Hawaii……I definitely need to be invited!!!

 

IMG_4814

Our next event is June 18,19,20.  It is going to be very fun and unique!  I hope you can come and visit me, I WON’T be wearing a hula skirt.

Kisses,

Matilda

3 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

I sure do hope you have a lot of FUN! And enjoy all the islands.............Julian

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun post~
Hawaii is just for big folks anyway :-)

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Thanks for stopping by. And we will see you all next Friday at the sale...........Julian