Monday, November 29, 2010

November Pink Christmas Event

IMG_5646 What can I say…….it has been forever since my parents put my pictures on my blog! LOSERS!!!

Well our show was pretty cool, I must admit! Beautiful Christmas trees, lots of vintage decorations, amazing church finds, and great architectural pieces!

IMG_5618 There was also this fantastic couch with all down cushions and lots of beautiful cushions and pillows! But I didn’t get to sleep on it! I had to sleep in this little wood manager with straw in it!!! That is just not right! There were also these amazing Italian candelabras that my mom had a hard time parting with. I don’t know why she needs anything with fat little cherubs on them when she already has me!!IMG_5524 I loved all the bright pink and the vintage ornaments and shinny old lights!IMG_5523 IMG_5504

IMG_5613

IMG_5503 One Christmas tree was decorated with antique lace and vintage jewelry and even had chandeliers coming out from the branches!

There were a lot of scenes of baby Jesus and the wise men from very large to tiny little crèche's to remind us of the birth of Christ.

IMG_5628 IMG_5541 IMG_5540

IMG_5565 IMG_5514 All the girls brought in such awesome finds, the whole shop was so amazing.

IMG_5642

All in all it was just wonderful and being the star of the show is exhausting!

Kisses,

Matilda

1 comment:

chateau de fleurs said...

I wished I could have been there! Have a very happy new year filled with everything good! Christie